Thursday, January 26, 2017

My unseen shadow.!!.. My Dad.. !


            Nowadays everyone started talking about, Mother's love & about their sacrifices through the life to make their children happy ! well, I love my "Mother"more than my dad & I will do anything to make her happy.

But, what about my "Dad". Over the years, I asked so many things to my Mother about the things I need or I would say for my self.

Like:   Maa, I am hungry ! Can I have some cookies.

Maa, Can I go to a movie tonight?. Maa, I don't want to go to school today ! Maa, I am coming home this weekend, will you cook my favorite Dish?.... Maa, I need some money, please tell Dad about it !.... please ..... Maa, I want to go out with my friends this weekend  please tell Dad about it !.... please. Maa, I want to come with you to market..please .. please .. please .. say yes.. and please you need to tell Dad about it.

There is only one question I asked my Dad repeatedly every day evening for years, Dad.....Where is Mom...... ! Aaaand no more questions. 

I want to confess Now:

I learned how to walk by holding my Dad's little finger, he thought me how to talk, how to think, how to be human, how to play with Kites, how to be nice with other kids,

He backed me up in every accept of my early teens, every day, asking about my daily experiences & telling me what not to do in teens.

He took care of my emotions,  he took me to many hospitals when my health is damaged. .....Well, you see .. I used to ask my Maa "so many things", here is the lime light. 

Maa, I am hungry ! Can I have some cookies: she will pass me on something to eat and let me know, you'r Dad brought them yesterday for you, Me: hmm, ask Dad to bring me some chocolates also........... !

Maa, Can I go to a movie tonight?.: hmm, let me ask you'r dad and get you some money to spend, wait don't run, eat something and go, otherwise I will tell him about your plan.

Maa, I don't want to go to school today !: Why what's wrong with the school, is there something wrong, some one bullying you. I will talk to your Dad wait.......

Maa, I am coming home this weekend, will you cook my favorite Dish?: Sure, let me tell your Dad that you are coming home & I will ask him to get the ingredients.

Maa, I need some money, please tell Dad about it !: Wow, he already told me about it yesterday, Go check your bank account.

Please ..... Maa, I want to go out with my friends this weekend  please tell Dad about it !: Haven't you received a package to day, with your new shoes and stuff for you trip, let me check with your Dad once whether he sent it or not.

Maa, I want to come with you to market..please .. please .. please .. say yes.. and please you need to tell Dad about it. : Hmm, take this  ! What's this. he knew. I told him . he is ok with it. Let's go.

He is my Memory, After all these years, I've learned so much from my dad, walking....talking....reading.....wining......enjoying every moment of my life......what not everything, over all if I am standing or doing something today  whatever it is, it is because of my Dad.

To Dad: 
You gave me life, you are with me every moment of my life even when I am falling down, I even learned how to stand again once fallen, you scarified endless days of your life to make me what I am today...

Now I am a father too, I will make sure that, I will stay as supportive as you to my baby girl & I'll never let you down.

You are not here now, but after you passed away, I never felt I am alone, because I see you as my unseen shadow.

Dad, you are my Hero - You are my back bone - You are my unseen shadow -

___ Rks chavali.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice raa.....your dad will come back to you as ur kid.. like your mom who already came......

    ReplyDelete